Library Links

"Content that might be of interest to Teacher-Librarians..."


18.5.16

Entice your teen readers

"Stay away" from the books!!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7EFMN5bgyVaOWRSRmR1R3BiOFU

Here's a great promotional idea from Amanda Arneill using Canva:

"I was fiddling around with some "warning signs" for books and then I was inspired to come up with a whole bunch that we could use to make a window display or put up around areas of our libraries. I have attached the four that I made for my small display and I would love it if you could send me the warnings that you would want to put up to entice teen readers to "stay away" from the books. I will put all of these into a warning sign series and send them out to everyone for you to use if you would like."  (see gdrive link above for some more samples)

=========