Library Links

"Content that might be of interest to Teacher-Librarians..."


3.2.15

Do you use Will Hobbs' novels?

Resources, activites and extensions

Will Hobbs has assembled support materials for his many novels:

"It's been exciting for me these past years to see my novels being read and taught across the curriculum in schools around the country. Innovative teachers and librarians have been expanding the use of these books beyond their home base in language arts and integrating them into social studies, science, and art classes as well. What I've put together here are some of my own suggestions for resource materials, most of which I used myself in writing these novels, as well as activity ideas I've picked up from schools. I hope this will be helpful to you."

Many of his titles work well as read-alouds!

===========