Library Links

"Content that might be of interest to Teacher-Librarians..."


11.10.12

Writer's Workshop Mini Lessons

Writing Mini Lessons For Primary Grades

Some useful resources and handouts straight from the primary classroom!
Not only does Jessica Meacham have great writing mini-lessons, but if you go back to her main site, you'll see an index to many other ideas she has to share.

Visit the F.A.Q. section of my web site for answers to common questions that I have received about my approach to Writer's Workshop.  The lessons on this page reflect the lessons that I've used with Kindergarteners and First Graders.   If you wish to see the progression of minilessons from 2008-2009, check out my Planning Guides page.  Each year is different, and I change things up based on student needs.  

==========================