Library Links

"Content that might be of interest to Teacher-Librarians..."


19.4.12

"Young Adult Books-What We're Reading Now" Blog

An award-winning book blogging site

Pamela Thompson's blog was just awarded the "Texas High School Blog of the Year, 2012" at the Texas Library Convention in Houston for her insightful and interesting reviews of YA fiction.

She is a YA librarian, reviewer, blogger, and writer. Her background is 23 years in education with a B.S. and MLIS. Currently, she is also a YA reviewer and columnist for The El Paso Times newspaper. ( www.elpasotimes.com and type "Pamela Thompson" in the search box.)

As she says: "I love YA lit and read as many new books as I can. I like to be able to recommend books that I have read and enjoyed. I find that working with students, they expect me to have read the best books and want my recommendations."

=========